DY Consultants | Awareness of our Environment
As part of our comprehensive approach to delivering airport improvements, DY Consultants provides environmental planning services to ensure projects meet the Federal, state and local requirements. Most of our client airports are federally obligated and must show no significant impact per the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) of 1969. DY Consultants has prepared numerous environmental assessments, resulting in a Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI).
Some of DY Consultants’ clientele is located in the most environmentally sensitive areas in the United States. As requirements for permitting at the state level grow stricter each year, DY Consultants continues to successfully obtained approvals for our clients, while reaching long-term goals.
Below is a listing of environmental services we offer:
- Environmental Assessments
- Environmental Impact Statements
- Categorical Exclusion Forms (CATEX)
- Environmental Short Forms
- Local Organization Coordination (such as Pinelands Commission)
- Public Workshops/Involvement