Since October 2015, DY Consultants has provided professional airport planning and consulting services to the Philadelphia Division of Aviation (DOA) under an on-call contract to serve Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) and Philadelphia Northeast Airport (PNE).
Recent task orders include the following:
- Philadelphian International Airport (PHL) long-term conceptual planning services associated with the development of an expanded site for deicing activities adjacent to the existing Centralized Deicing Facility.
- Review and validation of draft 2016 Terminal Area Forecasts (TAFs) submitted to the FAA for Philadelphia International (PHL) and Northeast Philadelphia Airports (PNE).
- Philadelphian International Airport (PHL) Runway 8-26 Safety Area Compliance Study.
- Preparation of an Airport Layout Plan Update and Narrative Report for PNE.
- Forecast of traffic, Critical Aircraft determination, and Obstacle Assessment Plan for Northeast Philadelphia Airport (PNE).
- Obstacle Assessment Plan for Northeast Philadelphia Airport (PNE).